So, after much encouragement from me (I try not to nag. Proverbs 27:15 says "A quarrelsome wife is like a constant dripping on a rainy day" and Proverbs 21:9 says "It is better to live in a corner of the housetop than in a house shared with a quarrelsome wife.", ha ha. Can't say I disagree), Nick finally got his eyes checked a few weeks ago. Then these showed up at the house yesterday:
I think he looks pretty cute, especially in this pair. He got a couple pairs for the field and stuff too, but those aren't quite as fashionable.
And I'm just joking about the geeky thing (see title). Glasses definitely do not=nerdiness. Although I definitely think Nick looks smarter with these babies. Plus, there's the added benefit that he can actually see, ha ha. All he kept saying was that everything looked so much sharper.
1 comment:
Court, the glasses that he got for the field....could they double as a form of birth control? I know that before Dan had his Lasik he had some pretty ugly Army-issue glasses! Haha.
Post a Comment