Monday, April 19, 2010

A-Team

Because I am a complete TV addict and the new movie looks AWESOME, Nick and I have started watching the A Team on DVD (yay Netflix!). Right now, we're in the 2nd out of 5 seasons. We're a little addicted, I think.

Um, how did I miss this show when I was younger?! Nick couldn't believe I'd never watched it. It is sooo cheesy, but soooo good! And you can't help but sing along to that theme song.

All the old episodes are definitely getting me pumped for the movie! I think I'm a little bit too excited for the movie, actually. But come on, doesn't this just get you excited:

Credit

Obviously I haven't seen the movie yet, but from what I can tell from the trailers, I fully support the casting choices.

And as if Nick wasn't already super excited about it, they threw in this:


Yup, that's a tank. SOLD! Bottom line, we will be seeing this movie, ASAP.


1 comment:

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

I LOVE the old show and I can't wait to see the new movie!