Sunday, June 20, 2010

Man Disneyland

Nick had Friday off this week, so we went to what he likes to call "Man Disneyland", a.k.a. Cabelas because they were having a sale. For those of you who don't know what it is, it's this massive outdoor store that sells everything from camping equipment to guns to fishing stuff. There's another store called Bass Pro Shops that's similar, but Cabelas is closer to us right now.

Ya, it's pretty much heaven for Nick. There are a few things that kind of interest me there, but I can't say it's my favorite place. But, of course, Nick totally loves it, and I love him, so we went. So, since I neglected to get Nick anything from the dogs for Father's Day this year, we're going to say that was his Father's Day gift, ha ha. I think he could spend hours upon hours, or really, days there.


1 comment:

Beth said...

Its seriously D's favorite store. We (and by "we" I mean "he") could spend a whole day there and not mind going back the next day.