Also, we are definitely planning better next time we go camping. We somehow managed to forget lots of random little things that would have been useful, like napkins, and ketchup and mustard. Good times.
The rodeo came to town last week, and we got tickets for Saturday night. The rodeo grounds are right near our house, and they only use them for a rodeo 3 days a year. So, I was thinking it would be a pretty small event, but it was definitely a bigger deal than I expected it to be. Apparently a lot of the cowboys were "X best in the world". Who knew our little town rodeo would be such a big deal! Here we were all cowboy'd up for it:
I feel like we're just now starting to find all of the cool stuff in our area of Texas after over 2 years of living here. It's too bad we're not expecting any visitors before we move, since now we have all sorts of cool Texas-y places and experiences to take them to!
No comments:
Post a Comment