We had a fantastic, uneventful day today. It was glorious. I think the most productive thing I did all day was work on my Christmas stocking. I made Nick an awesome stocking, but it took me way longer than I thought it would. So, I thought I might want to get started early with mine, since, like Nick's there are about 100 pieces to applique, sew, embroider, and put sequins and beads on. I'm going to try to do a little bit at a time, so 6 months seems more than feasible. I'll be sure to put the finished product up when I'm done, which will hopefully be sooner rather than later.
Oh, and I forgot to mention, my totally awesome handyman husband completely fixed the washer last weekend, WOOHOO! It's a good thing too, because I was about to kill it, ha ha. He's pretty awesome though.
No comments:
Post a Comment