Friday, January 16, 2009

Going Crazy

I feel like I'm going insane. I was trying to buy something with a giftcard yesterday and for the life of me, I can't find it anywhere. I remember having it at the kitchen table...ya, no luck. In my pocket? Not so much. I even searched through the trash, just in case. Nada. I know its here somewhere, but I haaaate losing stuff! It drives me insane. Nick and I joke that there is a black hole that follows us around and steals our stuff. Things have been lost never to be found again!!! Hopefully my giftcard didn't go that route. I've done a preliminary search of all the rational places I would put it, but it is nowhere to be found. WEIRD!!!

In other news, I put a note on my neighbor's garage this morning asking if they could possibly nail in the loose boards on the fence. I came home from work this afternoon decided to look at the spot Scout sneaked through last night. ITS FIXED!!! Woohoo! Yay, new neighbors!!!

Today was a "Teacher Work Day" at school and the teachers spent the whole day working on report cards. Most of them were still there when I left, in fact. Yet another reason I'm not a teacher! As much as its annoying to be the low man on the totem pole sometimes, I think being a teacher would stress me out soooo much! I have so much respect for them, but man, I really don't think I could do it without going insane. I hung out with the teachers all day and helped them out with their massive workloads. I was worried I wouldn't be very busy, but thankfully, there was plenty for me to do!!!

And now, its a long weekend, HOORAY! Tonight I'm going over to Robyn's house to hang out with she & Rachel & some other girls. Apparently pizza, a chick flick, and possibly some pedicures are in the cards...sounds good to me! Then tomorrow I'm just going to hang out at home. Then, Sunday is church & Monday I'm going to hang out with my friend Michelle. Phew! Sounds like fun!!!


1 comment:

Katie said...

Hope you had a great night with the girls!