I'm beginning to thing this "getting organized" kick is really just making things more difficult. Or I'm putting things in places that really don't make sense and/or aren't the normal places I put them. I'm not terribly annoyed, its just weird.
So today was the first day of my schedule and so far, its not too bad. It was still pretty unorganized (I had to go find the principal halfway through the day and ask her where I was supposed to go next), but they did send me a nailed-down schedule this afternoon. So, I'm doing 4th grade for 2 hours in the morning, 2nd grade for an hour, one-on-one reading with a first grader, lunch, almost all of my lunch duty (thankfully I'm not abandoning the other aides) another hour of 4th grade, then an hour of 3rd grade. I'm kind of bummed that I'm not doing 5th grade anymore (I think they were my favorite), but I'm not working with any crazy kids, so its all good. And obviously, the teachers are really appreciative since, without me, they wouldn't have any extra help.
Today after work, I attempted to take Nick's truck to the "lemon lot", or the parking lot on post where you can try to sell your car. Well, I should've looked at the hours online because it closed at 4pm. Oops! Kind of annoying, but I was pretty unorganized with the paperwork, so it actually worked out. I'm just going to take care of it on Saturday. And it wasn't a total waste of time because I had to go to the PX (Post Exchange) on post to get some stuff anyway.
Nick called me a midnight last night after a few days of not hearing from him. I was coherant enough to hold a conversation, but I was tiiired. I'm hoping he'll call at a more reasonable hour today or tomorrow.
2 comments:
Glad you found your giftcard and got to talk to Nick. :) Yippee.
YAY for finding the giftcard, losing something like that can be so frustrating! Hope you can find the Rx refill soon!
Post a Comment