Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Ice Storm?

So there might be an ice storm on the way. The temperature steadily decreased as the day went on and we had a little bit of "freezing rain". Um, wasn't it just 85 on Friday? All good though. The word is still out on whether we're going to have school tomorrow. Dismissal at school today was pretty much chaos because of the inclement weather. I think all the kids got home alright though. I know my bus kids were safe and sound.

Otherwise, it was a pretty good day. I was a little worried because it was my day for ISS (In School Suspension), but I only had to do it for a couple of hours with one kid who was extremely cooperative. Thats the part of my job that I dislike the most, but thankfully its usually only once a month. And I can't complain too much because somehow I've made it through the school year only having to do it twice.

Since it was so cold outside, I had to convince the dogs not to go on a walk. I actually thought they would be rowdier, but thankfully, they haven't been too bad. Rufus had to have a little time-out in the backyard, but that was mostly because he was trying to bite me while I was using my Wii Fit.

My Wii Fit Age has already dropped substantially, yay! I'm actually really enjoying that thing. I manage to work up a sweat and get my heart rate going in only 20 mins. Its pretty sweet, especially since I can't really do anything intense anyway because of my exercise-induced asthma.

The Garlic Parmesan Chicken was fabulous last night, by the way. Let me know if anybody wants the recipe. I actually just stole it from AllRecipes.com

2 comments:

Herding Chaos said...

I want the Recipe!!!!

corkyshell said...

I LOVE allreceipes.com :)