But, I made it through the day! And although there will still be some testing tomorrow, I think I'm pretty much back to my normal schedule. Thank goodness! Its so funny because a year ago, I would've told you that I'm better with younger kids, but after working with kids up to 5th grade, I definitely prefer the "big kids". I don't know what it is, but they frustrate me sooo much less. I don't know if it would be better as a permanent teacher (rather than a sub), but man, for whatever reason, I feel like I'm not cut out to be a teacher. I just don't have that commanding presence that some people tend to have. But, like I said, the day is over. Thank goodness!
1 comment:
YEAH FOR YOU. Even we 'practiced teachers' hate TAKS day. I got about 2 bathroom breaks, then I ran off for 30 minutes at nap time and just sat in peace. :) If you survived today, you can be a teacher. :)
Post a Comment