Wednesday, March 11, 2009

I Heart my iPhone...

And why do I love my iPhone so? Because I can instant message my husband from work! The only time I really have my phone is during my lunch hour (they're kind of strict about phones at work), so I decided to just check if Nick was online one day...and he was (yay for internet in his room, by the way!)! So I can sit and eat lunch and chat with him online on my phone. LOVE it!!! I'll have to remember to thank my parents again for that awesome Christmas present (although they read this, so I basically already did)!

In other news, we are getting a whoollleeee bunch of rain! I'm totally loving it. We haven't had rain like this for awhile. I'm a sucker for a good thunderstorm. Although it definitely makes me want to sit curled up under a blanket, reading a book, in front of a fire. Too bad I have to work, ha ha. Crazy person that I am, I actually walked the dogs in the rain today. I feel bad having them cooped up all day while I'm at work, so I subscribe to the Cesar Milan (Dog Whisperer) idea of walking them every day (although I only do 30 minutes instead of 45). Its good exercise for them and for me and they're slightly less crazy at bedtime. Anyway though, the walk in the rain really wasn't that bad. It was only really sprinkling. The only unpleasant things were when the rain flew directly in my face and my hands getting a little chilly (I really need to remember my gloves). Hey, at least it wasn't 14 degrees this time!


2 comments:

Herding Chaos said...

You are good for getting them on a walk every day. I need to do that more!

e said...

i got an iphone right when chris left and i LOVE it. It's been my saving grace, i swear.