...and attempting to climb on the table!These were from last week and he has now escalated to having all four paws on the table. That dog is too smart! Pretty amusing, although annoying too. He hasn't tried it today, thank goodness. He is promptly pulled off and told no, and I moved his crate a little further away from the table.
I'm definitely getting excited for Spring Break. It is still SNOWING in Washington state, but that's still sounding pretty nice. Frankly, just having a break from school sounds pretty good! I still have some preparations to do to get ready, but in true organized fashion, I've planned out the next 3 days. I was slightly freaking out because Rufus needs a Kennel Cough shot to be boarded (his expires the day I take him to the kennel), but there is an awesome vet in town who takes walk-ins, yay (the on-post vet is ridiculously crowded & I couldn't get in)!
I went out to dinner tonight (mmm, Mexican food!) with a couple of other wives and we started planning our coffee group's next event. It's going to be in a few weeks and I'm getting pretty excited! Alright, I should get off to bed while I'm still tired.

2 comments:
Oh my gosh that's so funny! What a sneaky pup!
too funny... my dogs are small and can't see out the window sooo when the ironing board is left out (which happens occasionally) they will jump on to a chair and then from the chair they will sit on the ironing board so they can look out the window... dogs are too smart sometimes
Post a Comment