Friday, October 16, 2009

So Glad

I had a couple nights this week where I didn't get quite enough sleep. As a result, in the afternoon, I was absolutely exhausted. It reminded me of when I worked full-time and came home exhausted every night, but yet still had chores and errands to do.

It was just such further validation that quitting my last job was the right move. I'm so much more relaxed and am able to get stuff done around the house during the day. I have energy and am not stressed. I love it, and I'm so glad I'm not working full time anymore. Coming into this deployment, I was so worried about keeping busy, but working full time was just sucking the life out of me. And God has been awesome in providing me with enough to do. I feel like I'm usually very susceptible to boredom, so it has totally been an answer to prayer.


1 comment:

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

That's wonderful that everything has been working out.