Our awesome hammock, which is perfectly placed under the tree. I may or may not have tested out it's awesomeness this morning
The water trough we bought for the boys a few weeks ago, since it's stupid hot outside and they have destroyed more kiddie pools
Another view of the patio
Our brand new awesome gate Nick put together (with the beware of dog sign that's been down for like a year)
The other side
I really should have taken a "before" picture of our gate. It was in sorry shape. This was mostly because way back in February (I think) as we were attempting to go to church, a stray dog ended up running in front of our car multiple times. So, we put it in our backyard to deal with when we got back home, since animal control sucks. Well, we came home to no dog, and the bottom of like 4 boards chewed off. Good times. Anyway, it's WAY better now and isn't a pain in the butt to open and close. Woohoo! I don't know what I'd do without my handyman!
1 comment:
Yay for helpful hubbies! Sounds like you and Nick had a productive weekend!
Also, I was checking out your links on the left hand column of your blog and I noticed that you have the old address for my blog up. My URL is http://bethamericanarmywife.blogspot.com/ now! Just wanted to let you know!
Post a Comment