I got the water all sorted out today, and didn't have to pay anything extra since apparently my water bills were getting sent back (um, why didn't they let me know?!). And the water is still on, which is always a plus. So that's one thing down. And I went to the Post Office to figure out why they were sending stuff back. So hopefully that's resolved.
Still nothing on the toilet, unfortunately, except that the home warranty people confirmed they won't cover it. I wasn't really expecting it to get fixed until next week though. Good thing I have another bathroom! I'm just praying it will get fixed the easy way and they won't have to cut into my beautiful newly textured walls.
In other good news, Nick now has a new truck! We haven't officially paid for it yet, but the dealership sent us these pretty pictures today:


So it is waiting for us back home to drive back to Texas after the holidays! Yay! Speaking of which, we have officially booked a flight for us and the dogs to California in December, woohoo!!! We'll be there almost a month. YAY! Can't wait!
3 comments:
Glad some good things are happening!!!
Great truck! Glad yoga went well!
Yoga is great for clearing your head, glad it helped! And SUPER glad you're a month away!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment