Thursday, December 18, 2008

5 Missed Calls

So when I got off work today, I checked my phone and I had FIVE missed calls from Nick! Grrr. Its just frustrating because I'm usually pretty ok until I see that I've missed a call from him. Then I get really cranky and sad. I know he'll call back sometime soon. It just sucks because I could have talked to him (again, my phone was in my pocket on silent), but I didn't think he'd call at 2pm while I was at work. And today was Christmas party day at school and he literally called in the middle of the 2 parties I went to. Grumble grumble. Thankfully, tomorrow is an "early out" day and he knows about a huge chunk of free time I have tomorrow. He's usually so good about calling when he knows I'm not busy.

Otherwise I'm doing alright. I've done most of my packing and am waiting on a few loads of laundry to finish. All of the dog food is packaged up (almost 100 bags this time) and I have crossed almost everything off of my to-do list. I can't believe I'm going back to California tomorrow! These past 2 weeks have really flown by. I'm less stressed, although I feel exhausted today. Once I get packed, I am heading to bed and going to sleep!

The parties were pretty fun at school today and I got a few gifts from the kids (so sweet!) and the special ed teacher I work under. The candy canes were a big hit too and I was able to give them to a whole bunch of kids. Yay for only spending like $3 for 80 gifts!




1 comment:

CCG said...

Hey.... missed calls suck. I know, it's the would've-could've-should-ve and it's so hard cause you never know when he'll have a chance to call again.

Maybe you can change your phone from silent to vibrate?

Sigh, I feel you on the packing...lol that's what I should be doing...

Hang in there :-)