We are a military family currently living in California so that Nick can attend graduate school
We have two beautiful boys and are pursuing God's call to adopt a child from China
James 1:37
Religion that is pure and undefiled before God, the Father is this: to visit orphans and widows in their affliction, and to keep oneself unstained from the world.
Friday, December 26, 2008
Donut of Misery
For those of you who don't know, this is what a Donut of Misery looks like:
And for those of you who did an R&R donut, when did you set the date for? We're hoping Nick will come home in the summer after the 6 month mark, so should I set it for somewhere around then?
I had two Donuts. One of the approximate date he requested for R&R and one for 15 months from the day he left. Once both have changed, I changed the donut accordingly.
2 comments:
I set my R&R donut for the date he requested, plus 10 days (just in case!).
He is supposed to be home around May 10 for my graduation!!! Eeek!
I had two Donuts. One of the approximate date he requested for R&R and one for 15 months from the day he left. Once both have changed, I changed the donut accordingly.
Post a Comment